Triple-action joint supplement for cats who are stiff or getting older.
YuMOVE Cat is a unique combination of high-strength ingredients to promote mobility and support joint function. It’s phosphate-free, fast-acting and easy to feed.
- Aids stiff joints
- Supports joint structure
- Promotes mobility
- Phosphate free
How does YuMOVE Cat support your cat’s joints?
Aids stiff joints
- ActivEaseTM Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal clear waters of New Zealand provide an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints. Sourcing and strength make all the difference – ours contains 4x more active Omega 3 than standard versions.
Supports joint structure
- Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint. Natural Chondroitin found in Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy cartilage and joints to help maintain performance for longer.
- Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- YHyaluronic Acid is a major part of synovial fluid, which helps lubricate and cushion the joint.
- Antioxidant Vitamin E neutralises free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility.
What makes YuMOVE Cat so unique?
We source the highest quality ingredients available to make our supplements. In fact, our quality standards are so high, you’d struggle to find a better quality human supplement (we make one of those, too – iMove). One of the main ingredients in YuMOVE is our special ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel for Cats.
Lintbells’ ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel is sustainably farmed in the clear blue coastal waters of New Zealand, then carefully harvested and cold extracted for the highest possible natural quality. This attention to sourcing and processing means our ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel contains 4 x more active ingredients than standard versions.
Lintbells YuMOVE Cat
5 signs that your cat might be feeling stiff:
- Is your cat less active?
- Does your cat groom less?
- Does your cat go to the litter box less often?
- Is your cat reluctant to jump off or on to high surfaces?
- Has your cat's personality seemed to change?
These can be signs that your cat’s joints need the extra support YuMOVE Cat provides.